After wiiapple, here is an atari st emulator for Wii based on hatari. This port works fine on my Wii. Two other people have tested it, one (Da_Gper) said it is very slow on his Wii, but Nowhereman said it is fine in his Wii. So please tell me you test result. If it works fine for most people, I will post it to wiibrew.
- You will need USB keyboard to use this emulator
- Mouse is emulated using Wiimote (A for click), you can also use USB Mouse
- Press F12 to access the menu (probably i should assign one of the Wiimote key for this),
- Options can be saved to disk
- Press home, or alt-q to quit
- Floppy images can be placed in \hatari\fd
- EmuTOS image have been included. With EmuTOS ROM, the green screen flickers a lot. It doesn’t happen with some real Atari ROMs that I tested.
- Sound works (usually), jus enable it through the options
You can download the emulator from
Source code is in
The source code for the SDL port have been put into wiiapple SVN at